A Frog House
65 State Street
Pittsford, NY 14534
Join us for the 11th Annual International Save the Frogs Day!
Co-Sponsored by the Village of Pittsford, Friends of Pittsford Village, Tuthill Lighting, John Betlem Heating & Air Conditioning, Galleas Nurser, and other generous donors.
RAIN OR SHINE
Municipal parking behind Schoen Place: follow signs from pavilions on the Erie Canal.
- Games for all ages
- Crafts and other activities
- Nature walk
- Raffles and other fundraisers
- Special guests
- Book signing
- Frog identification and cool frog facts
- Learn about and sign up for other spring and summer Frog House events
- Proclamation by the Mayor
SAVE THE FROGS! is a 501(c)(3)
Margot Fass, (585) 244-6366 or email@example.com